Thursday 20 June 2013

LIM...MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR...


Morning all...my share with you today is my very first Christmas card for 2013....only six months to go...LOL...never too soon to make a start!
This weeks challenge at LESS IS MORE is a theme..."HEXAGONS"....i've given my Die-Namics hexagon die it's first use...must say i love it.....the center panel i've raised up using 3d foam pads to give alittle dimension to the card,and i've added three self adhesive stones to finish off...you've got to have alittle bling at Christmas!

RECIPE FOR CARD :-
Base card A4 folded in half to make A5 tent card.
Die-Namics Hexagon die set.
Christmas Paper (more of a card weight) Creata paper pads from NEC.
Sentiment stamps from Clearly Besotted "Signature Christmas"
Gems from stash.

Well another short and sweet post from me today,
Take care
San x

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sorry I am SO late in visiting this card, last week got away from me somewhat!
This is lovely, the colour is great.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Dave said...

Grrateful for sharing this