Friday, 24 May 2013

THANKS......

Morning...alittle early today getting my card posted :),and a change of colour scheme....looking back over the last couple of cards i've put on here they were all more or less the same colour way,,,i've also given the markers a miss on this one and just used Prisma pencils as my colouring medium.I've used one of my all time favourite LOTV images...just too cute!
Recipe for card:-
Image LOTV "Teddy Flower".
Colouring medium....Prisma Pencils.
Papers...DCWV " Nana's Nursery " Baby boy.
Martha Stewart border punch
Woodware tab punch
Liquid pearls.
Buttons and pearls from stash.
Sentiment stamp Personal Impressions

I'm entering it into the following challenges LILLI'S LITTLE FAIRIES CHALLENGE were the theme this week is "Spots and Stripes"....and READY-TEDDY-GO CHALLENGE #22 were the theme is "Spring has sprung".

Well that's about it from me today...hope you all have a good one
Take care


6 comments:

Deb said...

absolutely stunning San, love the pretty colours and your colouring is perfect.
Debxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card San, I like the image, the colours and the buttons.
Kevin xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so pretty and delicate...absolutlely love how you used the perfect pearls too! Going to remember that!

Little K Smith said...

Hi San
This is sooooooo pretty! I adore this little bear, a fab layout and I love the spring colours too!
Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies and good luck :)
Kelly.x

The Little Stamper said...

This is so cute. I love how you have coloured them image and the gorgeous background that you have created.

Thanks for joining us at LLF this week.

Sharon x

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and put together! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Spring has Sprung’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt