Sunday 3 August 2008

KERRY'S GOTHIC FAIRY....



Well no challenge card to add this morning,was short on time yesterday doing all those nasty four letter words iron,shop,dust,cook....lol,but still had to have my daily craft fix even if it was only brief.
I used an image i'd stamped and coloured in a while back when i first got this set of stamps,but had never mounted it onto a card.The stamps are another set by the very talented Kerry and can be purchased here.
I water-coloured the image with a Sukura stardust pen and koi brush,you can get a really nice shimmery effect using this method,but unfortunately dosen't show up that good in the photo.Matted and layered using Nestabilities,3d to raise from the base card.To finish sentiment stamp Hero Arts fixed in place with an eyelet and some polka dot ribbon from Poppicrafts.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Fab card. I love these Kerry Jo images, you've definately done them justice with this card!
Vicky x

Rach said...

Love this card, great image....I love the effect you can get from the stardust pens using them with a waterbrush...I only found out about this method last week....hence the reason i bought a load of sakura stardust pens..hehe. any excuse..
it's such a shame it doesn't show up in the photo..I bet it looks amazing IRL.
Hugs rach.xx

Sonia said...

Classy card, so chic.
Sonia x