Tuesday 15 July 2008

HERE WE GO !!!




Well here we go,i've finally got round to creating a blog,alittle unsure of myself at the moment so bear with me untill i find my feet!!!

I've been itching to join in on some of the lovely challenges out there,thats the main reason for this blog,i'll probably make a terrible blogger,i know i won't be able to post daily,time just will not stretch to it,but if i can manage a couple of challenges a week i will be happy with that,so fingers crossed,here goes!!!!!

I thought i would add a card i made for a friend,it's her birthday today,made it the weekend,hope she likes it.....

IMAGE-Pink petticoat,coloured with Prisma's + Sansador
BACKING PAPER-Digi download from,Digi-Scrapbook-Art.com
NESTABILITIES
FABRIC FLOWER +BUTTON BRAD
ADHESIVE GEMS

4 comments:

Bev said...

Oh what an adorable card! Love the pretty papers and the sweet image

Anonymous said...

Love your card Sandra, and I must say your blog looks great. I've only recently started mine, hope you can come and have a look.

Hugs
Sandra x x

Annie said...

I think your friend will love this card - I know I do.
Ann xxx

Stacey said...

Welcome to Blogland! Be warned though, it is seriously addictive :o)

This is a great card - you have coloured the image beautifully and I love the Nestie circles ~x~